Write with us →
Meet FigJam, Figma’s new digital whiteboarding tool designed for teams to collaborate on projects from idea to realization.
It is a brainstorming tool where ideas can be presented in a creative and interesting way, using stickers, freehand drawing, reactions to opinions, diagrams, and unforgettable workshops to reach the goal.
Draw as fast as you think. Create a picture of your idea, and best of all, get real-time feedback and suggestions.
Make it better with FigJam in a few steps:
- Brainstorm – express your ideas, enrich them with the ideas of others from the team and come up with an amazing thing.
- Diagram – make a simple plan, diagrams, mind maps, flow with your team. With stickers, your own design, and other interactive components make the project ready for the presentation.
- Workshops – jump into a visual meeting, exchange opinions, make a deal, and keep playing. Include various sessions, conversations, and games that offer the opportunity to draw everything well done, but also what can be improved in the future.
- Moodboard – team up to complete the vision and wait for feedback.
What makes FigJam such a good tool:
- You can work on any operating system.
- Use simple but powerful interface.
- “Break the ice” with stickers, sticky notes, shapes and quickly reactions.
- Last thing you want is slow loading speed and other technical hiccups – don’t worry, FigJam works smoothly.
- It is easy copy/paste designes from Figma, and all work is together on one place.
- You are stuck. Never mind! Seek help on a large number of guides and tutorials.
To make it easier, you can start with one of the free templates.
Break the ice! Try It!